Outputting children's ages in CLAN.

Nick Riches nick.riches at googlemail.com
Wed May 20 07:47:56 UTC 2009

Brian and Leonid Spektor have got back to me on this one. Here's
Leonid's answer

In COMBO you can use +o at ID option to see the ID tier, which should
have the age on it, in the output. The same applies to KWAL. The other
programs
to not have this option at this time.

They also mentioned there was an e-mail address of technical CLAN
queries - chibolts at googlegroups.com

Cheerio

Nick