Outputting children's ages in CLAN.

Bruno Estigarribia brunilda at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:56:11 UTC 2009

Dear Nick,

I haven't looked into how to do it in CLAN, but once you have the ID
tier from COMBO (as you described below), then, assuming you use EXCEL,
you can just copy-paste your results into a spreadsheet and use the text
import wizard which will allow you to separate what you're pasting into
different columns. That way you will have a column with ages only. It
shouldn't take more than one minute. It is very inelegant though ;-)
Bruno

--
Bruno Estigarribia
Postdoctoral Fellow