Travel to China

Keith Nelson k1n at psu.edu
Mon May 18 19:43:18 UTC 2009

Please Post

Dear Colleagues,

	I expect to be traveling to China about Oct 19 to Nov 2 2009.
If you know of researchers I might contact there, especially but not
exclusively in Beijing, with interests in children's language
development and/or innovative treatments for language delays and
disorders and autism and/or language development theories and/or
children's art development, please let me know.

	My thanks in advance.

	Keith Nelson
--

Keith Nelson