Travel to China

Xiaowei Zhao xiaoweizhao at gmail.com
Mon May 18 23:17:46 UTC 2009

Dear Keith,

There are a couple of researchers with very strong interest in language
acquisition in Beijing, particularly, Professor Shu Hua and her research
group at Beijing Normal University are very good in Children and bilinguals'
learning of Chinese. You can also ask your colleague, Ping Li at Penn State
about other Chinese researchers in Beijing or other places in China. I am
sure he know most of them.

Hope this information is useful!

Best wishes,
Xiaowei Zhao