PROJECT COORDINATOR AND POST DOC NEEDED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE

Roberta Golinkoff Roberta at udel.edu
Tue Oct 13 01:53:17 UTC 2009

We have received a stimulus grant focusing on what preschoolers know about
geometric forms and its relationship to early math knowledge.  These are two
year grants and we must begin immediately.  In addition to looking for two
graduate students to fund for next year, we need to fill two positions:

1.PROJECT COORDINATOR: This position would be ideal for someone with a new
BA who wishes to go on to graduate school but seeks valuable research
experience.  This person would be high energy, highly capable and in
possession of wonderful organizational and people skills.  Experience with
children is a plus.  This is a full-time job with excellent benefits.  A
two-year commitment is preferred but negotiable.  Please submit a CV, cover
letter, and 2 to 3 letters of recommendation.

2. POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW:    The position would be ideal for someone with
strong research training and a Ph.D. in developmental, educational, or
cognitive psychology and interest in working with young children.  Experience
in using an eye-tracker would be welcomed. The intellectual environment in
my laboratory is highly collaborative and the successful individual would be
part of an extremely productive group.  Funding is available for one year
with full benefits and the possibility of a second year.  Please submit a
CV, cover letter with statement of research interests, 2 to 3 letters of
recommendation, and evidence of scholarly publications.

Materials should be sent immediately to Roberta M. Golinkoff, University of
Delaware, School of Education, Willard Hall, Newark, DE 19716. If you are
interested in the position, please immediately email your CV to
Roberta at udel.edu.  Start date can be as early as October 30, 2009.

--
Roberta Michnick Golinkoff, Ph. D.
H. Rodney Sharp Professor