Student access to the WebCLAN

Eva.berglund@gmail.com eva.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:50:28 UTC 2009

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the clarification regarding the password. I have now
discussed this problem with my
students and they have noticed that the "password" request appeared
when they used the
"explorer" web browser but not when using "firefox". Maybe some info
about this problem could
be added at the website.

Thanks for your help.

- Eva Berglund