Basic literature for undergrad classes

Luckhurst, Joan luckhurst at lasalle.edu
Sun Oct 25 19:47:48 UTC 2009

Clark, E. (2009). First Language Acquisition, 2nd Ed. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press. (ISBN:  0521629977)
and
Nippold, Marilyn A. (2006).  Later Language Development, 3 ed. Austin, Tx: Pro-Ed, Inc.

Joan A. Luckhurst, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Assistant Professor
La Salle University
Benilde 2216
1900 W. Olney Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa  19141
(215) 951-1609

The information contained in this electronic transmission and any attachments hereto is considered proprietary and confidential.  Distribution of this material to anyone other than the addressed is prohibited.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission or any attachments hereto for any reason other than their
intended purpose is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender.