Basic literature for undergrad classes

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Mon Oct 26 00:00:09 UTC 2009

Well--I guess you won't be surprised if I tell you that I use my own book
"The Prism of
Grammar: How Child Language Illuminates Humanism" MIT Press---you can read
some
commentary on Amazon.  But let me add: the book works particularly well when
the students
try out some of the 50 suggested experiments on each other.  Then if they
have access to
a child, they can do that too.

Tom Roeper

--