Basic literature for undergrad classes

Judith Bryant jbryant at shell.cas.usf.edu
Mon Oct 26 17:27:45 UTC 2009

Kristina:  I also recommend that you consider Jean Berko Gleason and Nan
Bernstein Ratner's Develiopment of language (7th ed), now available in
paperback from Pearson.
  Judy Bryant

--
Judith Becker Bryant, Ph.D.
Professor and Area Director, Program in Cognition, Neuroscience, and Social Psychology

phone: (813) 974-0475
fax:  (813) 974-4617

email:  jbryant at shell.cas.usf.edu

office location:  PCD 4152