one million mark

Susana Lopez Ornat slornat at psi.ucm.es
Tue Apr 6 09:53:06 UTC 2010

Brian, you are going to need a special congratulations email
account...please add mine to them!. CHILDES is not just a research
instrument but also a Psychology of Language teaching instrument. It is so
here with us, and I suppose at many other Universities around the world, so
double million!
Susana

Dra.Susana López Ornat
Dpto. Psicología Básica II