one million mark

Rosa Montes rosa.montes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:44:26 UTC 2010

Congratulations Brian! The list and site are wonderful resources for
researchers and they are especially appreciated in places where access
to other resources is limited.

Thank you for all your efforts and your unflagging enthusiasm,

Rosa

--
Dra. Rosa Graciela Montes Miró
Directora General de Investigación

Tel. oficina: +52 (222) 229-55-00, Ext. 5737
Fax:  +52 (222) 229-55-00, Ext.5631

Email- rosa.montes at gmail.com, rosa.montes at viep.buap.mx