Language and literacy assessments in first grade

Simon Connor simondo1982 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 16:43:40 UTC 2010

Hi Lulu

You probably have lots of ideas by now but I work as an applied educational psychologist and find the Bishop cc2 to be very useful if I need an overview - it can be completed by parents before they come into the lab to meet you, (where you could do more in depth / specific assessment in addition) and covers a good breadth of communicative behaviours. I imagine it would be ok for international usage also.

I hope this is of use.

Simon

Dr Simon Connor
Warwickshire Educational Psychology Service