pragmatic development

Vaidyanathan Raghunathan raguvai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:59:16 UTC 2010

Hi friends.

One of my Doctoral has submitted a research proposal wherein she plans to
trace the early speech and language development in operated cleft palate
children. She plans to compare this development with normally developing
children. She has proposed to take 5 children in each group/ But the ethics
committee has advised to increase the number of subjects..What should be
ideal number in cases of longotidinal studies? I would appreciate to get
some clarification and suggestions from the group.

Thanks
Dr.Vaidyanathan