Kindle Book

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:42:01 UTC 2010

To everyone--
   I would like to announce that my book
    The Prism of Grammar: how Child
     Language Illuminates Humanism (MIT Press)
is now available in a Kindle edition from Amazon which can be downloaded
onto any Mac, PC,
or Kindle.  It is very inexpensive at the moment ($9.99).
   At least 10 teachers,  in 5 countries, ranging from high school to
graduate classes,
have told me that they are using the book in their classes.  In some
instances, the
class has written questions to me about it and I have enjoyed the
exchanges.  If
anyone chooses to have students---or parents--- write me, I would welcome
itl
    Tom Roeper

--
Tom Roeper