vocabulary test for Spanish-speaking children

Ludovica Serratrice Serratrice at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 15:50:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone was aware of a receptive vocabulary
test suitable for Spain-based Spanish-speaking children aged between 6
and 10. As far as I know the norming sample for the Test de
Vocabulario en Imagenes Peabody includes only Spanish speakers from
Latin America but I'm after somehting that I could use with primary
school children in Spain. Any help much appreciated.

Ludovica Serratrice

The University of Manchester
School of Psychological Sciences
Oxford Road