vocabulary test for Spanish-speaking children

Fraibet Aveledo fraibetaveledo at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 2 19:57:16 UTC 2010

Hi Ludovica

We meet at the Centre for Bilingualism in Bangor few weeks ago. I think that Hans introduced us.

I know that long time ago, Miguel Perez Pereira, from the University of Santiago de Compostela was adapting , I think, the Macarthur test. I don´t know if this can help you. And unfortunately, I don´t know too much else. But maybe if you contact him, he can help you.

I hope it works

Thanks
Fraibet

Fraibet Aveledo

Group 3
ESRC Centre for Research on Bilingualism in Theory and Practice
Bangor University
College Road, Bangor, Gwynedd
LL57 2DG, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1248 388577