List of semantic features

grupolcvl grupolcvl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:45:37 UTC 2010

I just found and interisting work of Giorgio Marchetti about Talmy's
Cognitive Semantics.

Is very suitable for us Giorgio Marchetti's work about attentional
semantics.

If you have time see his page:
www.mind-consciousness-language.com

Good luck¡

Teresa Fernández de Vega
Grupo de Linguística de Corpus
Fundación Promiva
Madrid
Spain

Many thanks everybody for your great contribution¡