SOS re: Wave/MP3 Recorder

Henrietta Lempert lempert at psych.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 13 19:31:00 UTC 2010

Thanks very much, Gary.  The Sony sounds good but is rather costly in
Toronto ($430 vs approx $325 USA); the Zoom is less expensive but I
haven't as yet tracked down a dealer who carries Samson.  The Roland is
made by the same company that makes Edirol (which Talk Bank recommends now
that I've been pointed to it).  We're trying it out Friday so conceivably,
it may be appropriate (and I still have 6 days left to return it).

-henrietta