SOS re: Wave/MP3 Recorder

Aarre aarre.laakso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:33:07 UTC 2010

Yes, I have used the Zoom H2 to do what you want (with speech
stimuli), Henrietta. I found the buttons confusing, but it worked. If
you get one, contact me for some specific tips.

Be sure to read http://talkbank.org/da/ and http://talkbank.org/da/record.html
specifically. Searching the Info-CHILDES archives may also be helpful.

I would recommend that you see if you can find PDF owner's manuals of
any models you are considering at the respective manufacturers'
websites. Comparing the manuals may help you decide.

Best regards,
Aarre

--
Aarre Laakso, Ph.D., Lecturer I