hello

Daniela K O'Neill doneill at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 21 18:53:22 UTC 2010

Dear Susan,

I wanted to take the opportunity to once again just say how much I enjoyed meeting you and Anne and talking with you at CLS. I'm sorry that I did not properly get to say goodbye to both of you on the last day. I think that by the time I was leaving after the last talk, you had already left. I am now back at home, after a lovely further 3-week stay with relatives in Switzerland, which was a nice break. But now, after only 4 days back, I feel fully immersed back in the thick of all again! I believe you were also off on a bit of vacation after the conference, and I hope that has gone (is going?) well!

I hope that we may be able to continue to keep in touch via email in the future and that our paths will cross again at a conference at some point!

Best wishes,
Daniela