hello

Susan Foster-Cohen susan.foster-cohen at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jul 21 21:12:41 UTC 2010

Hi, Daniela

How lovely to hear from you. Yes, we also loved meeting you in London and your inventory is on my desk for discussion with my team.

I did indeed have a couple of weeks extra in England and France before setting off for NZ. A week's jetlag later and I wondered if I had really had a holiday! But the trip was well worth it. I was able to see my family and also my 20-yrd-old son about to embark on 6 months over there. Much easier to say goodbye from London than from NZ.

I will certainly keep in touch. I wish I were able to come to the IASCL in Montreal but I don't think that's going to be possible, so perhaps we might meet again at a future Child Language Seminar in the UK?

Cheers,

Susan

Dr. Susan Foster-Cohen
Director, The Champion Centre & Adjunct Senior Fellow, University of Canterbury

Preferred contact address:
The Champion Centre
Private Bag 4708
C/- Burwood Hospital