SLIGHT CHANGE Conference on Language Impairment in Monolingual and Bilingual: Denmark

kohne005 kohne005 at umn.edu
Wed Mar 3 13:16:10 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Please replace the text announcement sent yesterday regarding the Call for
Abstracts for the 2010 conference 'Language Impairment in Monolingual and
Bilingual Society' with the attached announcement in Word.

Thanks! -k

Dear All,

There has been a slight but important change in the Announcement for the
MoBiLIS conference, which means I need to ask all to:

1) delete the versions I mailed you yesterday

2) substitute any present postings with the version I'm attaching here

3) Use the present announcement for any new postings

I apologize for this inconvience.

Best Regards

Kristine