Collocations in L2 child vocabulary

elena lieven lieven at eva.mpg.de
Wed Mar 3 19:35:04 UTC 2010

Dear Vicki
In the following study, small children are tested on collocations drawn
from CDS to L1 learners. This may be of help to you
Bannard, C., & MATTHEWS, D. (2008). Stored Word Sequences in Language
Learning: The effect of familiarity on children’s repetition of
four-word combinations. /Psychological Science/, 19, 241-248.
Best wishes
Elena Lieven