adult frog stories in English

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Mar 18 20:32:36 UTC 2010

Dan,
    Several years back, I tried to put the Berkeley english into CHAT format.  All of the corpora in CHILDES are in CHAT, so having a corpus that is not in that format makes it impossible to run CLAN programs on them.  However, I think that it would make sense to have these data available in their original form and then people can go through them by hand or by using other programs.  So, I will try to find a good place to post them on the web set.  Many thanks.

--Brian