dominance

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 26 18:53:39 UTC 2010

Dear Info-CHILDES People,
    If you are interested in receiving articles from people, it is probably best to send an email to that person directly, rather than to the list.  Google Groups also provides the option of attaching files directly to the mailing list.  After a fortunately short-lived porno spam attack last year, I blocked this feature, even for members, but the group owner (Davida Fromm, fromm at andrew.cmu.edu) can post files if you send them to her.  We have a quota of 100MB of which we are currently using zero, so there is plenty of room for posting papers.

-- Brian MacWhinney