paper on Operationalizing and Measuring Language Dominance

Jeanine Treffers-Daller Jeanine.Treffers-Daller at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 07:19:05 UTC 2010

Many thanks, Brian.

I haven't forgotten that we still owe you the French SLA data - hope to get to doing the sound-data linking over the summer and then I'll send you the data.
best wishes
Jeanine
=========================
Professor Jeanine Treffers-Daller
Professor of Linguistics
Department of Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies
School of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol
BS16 1QY