out of copyright

Dan I. Slobin slobin at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:58:48 UTC 2010

Well done, Ann - I mean posting your book.  How did you get the
copyright back?  I'd like to try that too.

Warm regards,
Dan

At 08:29 AM 3/31/2010, you wrote:
>I did some writing on these issues in the early 80s, particularly
>addressing children who were near Katherine Nelson's Expressive end
>of the continuum. My 1983 monograph, The Units of Language
>Acquisition, is long out of print, but I managed to get back the
>copyright and it is now posted on my web site, for the easy taking.
>ann
>
>Ann M. Peters, PhD
>Professor Emerita and Co-Graduate Chair
>Department of Linguistics, 1890 East West Road
>Honolulu HI 96822               808 956-8602
>ann at hawaii.edu                  http://www.ling.hawaii.edu/faculty/ann

Dan I. Slobin, Professor Emeritus of Psychology and Linguistics,
University of California, Berkeley
address:
email: slobin at berkeley.edu
2323 Rose St.                           phone (home):
1-510-848-1769
Berkeley, CA 94708,
USA
<http://psychology.berkeley.edu/faculty/profiles/dslobin.html>http://psychology.berkeley.edu/faculty/profiles/dslobin.html