Braille linguistics texts

Sarah Bryan s.c.bryan at shef.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 15:45:49 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I have braille copies of the following introductory linguistics texts,
which I no longer need and would be happy to donate to any blind
students of linguistics:-

Aitchison, J. (1992) The Articulate Mammal: an Introduction to
Psycholinguistics. 3rd ed.

Aitchison, J. (1994) Words in the Mind: an Introduction to the Mental
Lexicon. 2nd ed.

Harley, T. (2001) The Psychology of Language: from Data to Theory. 2nd
ed.

All texts are in grade 2 English braille. If you know or teach any
blind students who could make use of these, then I would be glad to
hear from you.

Many thanks

Sarah