Braille linguistics texts

Caroline Floccia caroline at carolinefloccia.info
Mon Nov 1 17:06:14 UTC 2010

Dear Sarah,
As a matter of fact, we have a blind student in our first year intake this
year, and she will be needing the Harley book next year for the
psycholinguistics course.
I don't know her name, but I can find out for you tomorrow. Please let me
know the details (postage payment, etc..)
Best regards,
Caroline Floccia
University of Plymouth, UK

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Sarah Bryan <s.c.bryan at shef.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have braille copies of the following introductory linguistics texts,
> which I no longer need and would be happy to donate to any blind
> students of linguistics:-
>
> Aitchison, J. (1992) The Articulate Mammal: an Introduction to
> Psycholinguistics. 3rd ed.
>
> Aitchison, J. (1994) Words in the Mind: an Introduction to the Mental
> Lexicon. 2nd ed.
>
> Harley, T. (2001) The Psychology of Language: from Data to Theory. 2nd
> ed.
>
> All texts are in grade 2 English braille. If you know or teach any
> blind students who could make use of these, then I would be glad to
> hear from you.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Sarah

Dr. Caroline Floccia