Joining IASCL

Ludovica Serratrice Serratrice at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 17:29:58 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

welcome to the International Association for the Study of Child
Language (IASCL: http://iascl.talkbank.org/) to those of you who
attended the recent congress at UQAM in Montreal. The three-year
membership was included in the conference fees and you are now members
of IASCL until the next congress in July 2014 in Amsterdam.

If you did not attend the conference you can join the Association
before the next congress. We are now in the process of updating the
website and of setting up a new PayPal system that will allow us to
process payments in a more straightforward manner. In your interest,
we would like you to wait to join the Association until the new system
is in place. I will be sending out a message with further information
in the next few weeks for those of you who may be interested in
joining or renewing their membership.

Many thanks for your patience.

Ludovica Serratrice
IASCL Secretary