announcing the new www.speech-language-therapy.com

Sonal Chitnis sonalc123 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 15:32:02 UTC 2011

Dear ma'am,
  I am  Ms Sonal Chitnis, recently joined as lecturer in Speech pathology
at PUNE, India.
  I would like to congratulate you for the lovely work you have done!
  I liked the website, it'll be of great help to students, professionals
and also parents working on children with communication disorders.
     Ma'am I want to ask you regarding updation of website and sharing
of experiences, queries. Can people post the queries and share their
articles, work, experience here? Many websites are restricted and hardly
updated, I am sorry, I just got doubt so asking here, pardon me.
        I am interested neurocognitive communication disorders of children
and adult. There is so much do with children with epilepsy, CP, MR, PDD,
Childhood Aphasics, SLI/SPD and we all have our own share of school of
thoughts, doubts, difficulties and reservation towards testing, diagnosis
and intervention. I would love to learn here.
              Regards,
                      Sonal
On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:33 AM, Caroline Bowen <cbowen at ihug.com.au> wrote:

> This is to announce the launch of my new web site at 12:30pm AEST on
> Monday 12
> December, 2011:****
>
> ** **
>
> http://www.speech-language-therapy.com ****
>
> ** **
>
> Best wishes,
> Caroline****
>
>  ****
>
> *Caroline Bowen PhD CPSP***
>
> *ASHA Fellow, Life Member SPAA**
> **Speech Language Pathologist**
> **9 Hillcrest Road**
> **Wentworth Falls NSW 2782**
> **Australia *
>
> *http://www.speech-language-therapy.com**      ***
>
> ** **
>
> *New web site **
> **My old web site has gone and has been replaced by the new one.
> All URLs, except the home page address have changed. Please spread the
> word!*
>
> *http://www.speech-language-therapy.com/pdf/SLPs_SLTs_please_help.pdf   **
> *
>
> ** **

Ms Sonal V Chitnis
Lecturer In Speech Language Pathology
Bharati Vidyapeeth University School of Audiology & Speech Language
Pathology,
4th Floor, Homeopathy Hospital building,
Katraj-Dhankawadi,
Pune- 411043.
Tel: 020 24377417