announcing the new www.speech-language-therapy.com

Caroline Bowen cbowen at ihug.com.au
Sun Dec 18 20:50:39 UTC 2011

Dear Sonal,

Than you for your interest. I can assure you that like the "old" site this
one will be regularly updated.

I am a one man band, so the range of topics will stay within my areas of
clinical and research expertise, and my comfort zone. There is one
discussion group associated with the site related to children's speech sound
disorders: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/phonologicaltherapy/

It and the site itself take up enough of my spare time and I have no plans
to make provision for "people (to) post the queries and share their
articles, work, experience here".

RE: "I am interested neurocognitive communication disorders of children and
adult. There is so much do with children with epilepsy, CP, MR, PDD,
Childhood Aphasics, SLI/SPD and we all have our own share of school of
thoughts, doubts, difficulties and reservation towards testing, diagnosis
and intervention. I would love to learn here." - might you set up a blog or
discussion group around one or more of these topics yourself?

Best wishes,
Caroline

Caroline Bowen PhD CPSP

ASHA Fellow, Life Member SPAA
Speech Language Pathologist
9 Hillcrest Road
Wentworth Falls NSW 2782
Australia

http://www.speech-language-therapy.com

New web site
My old web site has gone and has been replaced by the new one.
All URLs, except the home page address have changed. Please spread the word!

Dear ma'am,

  I am  Ms Sonal Chitnis, recently joined as lecturer in Speech pathology at
PUNE, India.

  I would like to congratulate you for the lovely work you have done!

  I liked the website, it'll be of great help to students, professionals and
also parents working on children with communication disorders.

     Ma'am I want to ask you regarding updation of website and sharing of
experiences, queries. Can people post the queries and share their articles,
work, experience here? Many websites are restricted and hardly updated, I am
sorry, I just got doubt so asking here, pardon me.

        I am interested neurocognitive communication disorders of children
and adult. There is so much do with children with epilepsy, CP, MR, PDD,
Childhood Aphasics, SLI/SPD and we all have our own share of school of
thoughts, doubts, difficulties and reservation towards testing, diagnosis
and intervention. I would love to learn here.

              Regards,

                      Sonal

Ms Sonal V Chitnis

Lecturer In Speech Language Pathology

Bharati Vidyapeeth University School of Audiology & Speech Language
Pathology,
4th Floor, Homeopathy Hospital building,
Katraj-Dhankawadi,
Pune- 411043.
Tel: 020 24377417