Exposure to native language questionnaire

Ping Li pul8 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 22 20:23:12 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

A few years ago we designed a questionnaire based on a survey of
existing questionnaires for assessing language background for
bilingual studies. The questionnaire as well as the article is freely
available on our website at http://cogsci.psu.edu/

Li, P., Sepanski, S., & Zhao, X. (2006). Language history
questionnaires: A web-based interface for bilingual research. Behavior
Research Methods, 38, 202-210.

Ping Li