Exposure to native language questionnaire

Maria Kambanaros kambanaros at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:14:24 UTC 2011

Hi there

As part of our work with bilingual TD and SLI children, the Cyprus
Acquisition Team (www.research.biolinguistics.eu/CAT/) adapted the Li et al.
(2006) questionnaire into Cypriot Greek, Standard Greek and Russian. It has
worked very well for us (researchers) and the families of the children.

Best,

Maria Kambanaros

Manager, CAT