Digest for info-childes at googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic,

Diane Pesco dpesco at education.concordia.ca
Wed Jan 5 14:58:30 UTC 2011

Hello,
Have you consulted this webpage?  http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/intro/
The article in AJSLP, powerpoint presentations, and audioclips of
interviews at that page should answer your questions.
The CHILDES and CLAN manuals also provide information, as does the
Handbook of Research in Language Development Using CHILDES (book)
No flames!
Diane Pesco

Assistant Professor
Concordia University