Frequency and AoA norms

Max Freeman max.freeman at temple.edu
Tue Jul 12 22:24:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Max Freeman and I am a lab coordinator at the Temple Infant Lab.
We are working on a computerized language assessment for 3-5 year olds and
need some help locating corpra for children of this age range. We are
looking for spoken frequency counts as well as age of acquisition ratings
for various nouns and verbs. Does anyone in the research community know
where we can find this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Max Freeman