MacArthur CDI-adaptation in Croatian language

Natalija Radivojevic natalija.radivojevic at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:22:52 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I'm sorry for bugging some of you again with the same question, but I
need help in locating Dr. Melita Kovacevic, author of the CDI
adaptation in Croatian or anyone else who could provide us information
about this inventory, it's standardisation, psychometric
characteristics, and availability of the test for further research.

I am a PhD student and I am currently involved in the project in the
area of bilingualism. I am currently at Arizona State University on
Short Term Scientific Mission and I am working with Dr. Restrepo on
the development of the basic frame for bilingual Serbian-English
assessment  for children aged 2 to 3 years.

We are informed that adaptation in Croatian is available, but we
haven't been able to locate the author Dr. Melita Kovacevic. We tried
with two of her e-mail addresses, but have had no success yet.

If you have any information about how we could get in touch with Dr.
Melita Kovacevic or any other person that could provide us these
information, please let us know.