Melissa Bowerman

walesgin walesgin at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:02:51 UTC 2011

Yes, Melissa was truly a rare intellectual and a genuine and generous
person.  I am proud to have been blessed to have had her as mentor and
friend.

She will be sorely missed.  But her influence will remain pervasive and
longstanding in the field.

I wish I could join the memorial at BU tomorrow, but my thoughts will
definitely be with you all.

Ginny Gathercole