colour adjectives

Andrea Feldman andreaf414 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:46:44 UTC 2011

It is actually quite early, if it is directly taught to infants.  My son
was able to distinguish basic level colors at 18 months:

(http//childes.psy.cmu.edu/win/english/feldman.zip).

Dr. Andrea Feldman, Senior Instructor
University of Colorado at Boulder
317 UCB, ENVD Bldg.
Program for Writing and Rhetoric Boulder, CO 80309-0317
303-492-4396
FAX 303-492-7877 feldman at spot.colorado.edu