Checklist of Baby's First Words

Xiaowei Zhao xiaoweizhao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:30:01 UTC 2012

Hello Michelle,

>From you name, I guess that you can speak Chinese. Therefore the one shown
below might be useful to you, which is a check list for Chinese-speaking
children from my colleague Ping Li at Penn State. Of course  CDI is another
good source if you are interested in early English  learning.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/pul8/early_vocab.shtml

Best wishes,
Xiaowei Zhao

Assistant Professor of Psychology