Language assessments for pre-school children - various languages

Philip Dale dalep at unm.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:14:03 UTC 2012

For Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Cantonese and Mandarin, there are
adaptations of the MacArthur-Bates Communicative Development Inventories for
children up to 30 months, and in some cases 36 months.

See http://www.sci.sdsu.edu/cdi/adaptations_ol.htm for information.

Philip S. Dale, Professor and Chair

Speech & Hearing Sciences

University of New Mexico