IASCL Child Language Bulletin: August 2012 issue

IASCL Child Language Bulletin Editor editor.iascl.clbulletin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:31:57 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the Aug 2012 issue of our IASCL Child Language
Bulletin is now online at

http://iascl.talkbank.org/bulletins/bulletinV32N1.html

This issue features

(i)           a call for preliminary expressions of interest in organizing
an IASCL meeting (conference) for 2020 and 2023 by our IASCL president Eve
Clark

(ii)          an interview with our president Eve Clark

(ii)          a conference report on Formal Approaches to Heritage Languageby Barbara
Zurer Pearson

(iv)       an announcement about a YouTube Channel for SLI by Gina
Conti-Ramsden

(v)               an announcement about a new scientific association in
Italy on Communication & Language Acquisition Studies in Typical and
Atypical Populations by Virginia Volterra and Maria Chiara Levorato

(vi)             an announcement about a new French-language academic
program in Speech Pathology by Roxanne Bélanger

in addition to announcements about forthcoming conferences and workshops,
conference and workshop calls, new CHILDES corpora, books, completed PhD
theses, etc.

There is also a downloadable PDF version of the bulletin, in addition to
the usual online version. The download link is just below the title:

http://iascl.talkbank.org/bulletins/bulletinV32N1.html

I hope you enjoy our Bulletin. Special thanks to our IASCL members who had
contributed to this issue. Have a very nice weekend and a great summer!

Angel Chan

IASCL Child Language Bulletin Editor