Full CDI with children up to 40 months HELP PLEASE

Caroline Floccia caroline at carolinefloccia.info
Fri Feb 3 09:33:54 UTC 2012

Hello Rachel,
If you are talking about the Oxford CDI (416 words), we have hundreds of
them, stored over the years, filled in by parents for children aged 12
months to 30 months (at 30 months there is clearly a ceiling effect with
that measure of course). Would that be helpful?
Caroline Floccia, Plymouth Babylab

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Rachel Isabel <rachelisabel54 at gmail.com>wrote:

> We (at UCL, London) have full CDI data for deaf children 12-40 months
> and want to compare their rate of vocabulary acquisition to rate of
> acquisition for typically developing children.  Philip Dale and others
> only have data with the shortened 100 word CDI III for the older
> children.  Does anyone have (or know who might have) full CDI
> expressive scores for children from 12-40 months or 24 months +.?
> We'd be most grateful

Dr. Caroline Floccia
Reader (Associate Professor)
PSQ A213