popularity of baby signs in other countries?

Ewa Haman meh at psych.uw.edu.pl
Sat Jan 7 14:47:19 UTC 2012

Dear Ruth,
Baby singing certainly does exist in Poland, although I cannot assess
how popular it is.
I know that Danuta Mikulska (danuta at klubkoko.pl) has done a PhD on
this topic at the University of Warsaw.
There is a webpage for parents popularizing baby signing:
http://www.bobomigi.com.pl/ (in Polish).
I am sure you can get more informations directly from Danuta Mikulska.
I was not able to locate any papers of her in English in the web, but
I know that her PhD thesis included a study of about 100 Polish
infants signing with their mothers.
Regards,
Ewa Haman