SV: popularity of baby signs in other countries?

Kristina Hansson Kristina.Hansson at med.lu.se
Mon Jan 9 15:38:30 UTC 2012

Just an addition regarding the interest in Sweden:

the interests in baby signing seems to be increasing, and maybe in contrast to other countries it has been intitated by people who work with AAC. There are courses for parents in some places and recently a Swedish book on babysigning was published.

Best regards

Kristina Hansson

Kristina Hansson, Ph.D.
Associate professor
Department of Logopedics, Phoniatrics and Audiology
Clinical Sciences, Lund
Lund University Hospital
S-221 85 Lund
Sweden