High quality audio recorder

Blanchette, Frances FBlanchette at gc.cuny.edu
Mon Jul 2 13:29:31 UTC 2012

Dear Henna,

I have had very good luck with my H2 Handy Recorder (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-Handy-Recorder-Card-Wavelab/dp/B005CQ2ZY6/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1341235170&sr=1-1-catcorr). I use it with two-year-olds for elicited repetition and spontaneous speech.

Good luck with your project!
Frances Blanchette, Linguistics, CUNY Graduate Center