High quality audio recorder

henrietta lempert henrietta.lempert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:40:43 UTC 2012

Dear Henna,

I find the Rolandus MP3 excellent for high quality recording of
speech/singing  - it was about $290 Candadian 2 years ago
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=757

Good luck with your project and if you want more information about the
Rolandus, please email me
 lempert at psych.utoronto.ca

-henrietta lempert

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Blanchette, Frances <FBlanchette at gc.cuny.edu
> wrote:

> Dear Henna,
>
> I have had very good luck with my H2 Handy Recorder (
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-Handy-Recorder-Card-Wavelab/dp/B005CQ2ZY6/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1341235170&sr=1-1-catcorr).
> I use it with two-year-olds for elicited repetition and spontaneous speech.
>
> Good luck with your project!
> Frances Blanchette, Linguistics, CUNY Graduate Center

Henrietta Lempert, Ph.D.,
Psychology Department
University of Toronto
Toronto ON M5S 3G3