pronoun errors of gender

Sarita Eisenberg eisenbergsl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:05:22 UTC 2012

Laura
We looked at errors produced by 3-year-olds with typical language on a
picture description task and did find gender errors.
The reference is:
Eisenberg, S., Guo, L., & Germezi, M., How grammatical are three-year-olds?
Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 43, 36-52, January 2012.
Sarita Eisenberg