Pragmatics Assessment

Susan Foster-Cohen susan.foster-cohen at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri May 4 00:18:34 UTC 2012

Hi, Kathleen

I urge you to look at Daniela O'Neill's Language Use Inventory (Knowledge in Development, inc. 2009). It is a parent questionnaire and I am using it with a similar population to yours. Parents are happy to complete it and it gives some really useful qualitative information. The scoring system has not been set up to be used with delayed populations, but that does not detract from the value of the information.

Cheers,

Susan

Dr. Susan Foster-Cohen
Director, The Champion Centre & Adjunct Senior Fellow, University of Canterbury

Preferred contact address:
The Champion Centre
Private Bag 4708
C/- Burwood Hospital