phonetic symbols in Word For Mac 2011 - THANK YOU

Caroline Bowen cbowen at ihug.com.au
Fri May 4 01:30:50 UTC 2012

Thanks to all the people here on INFO-CHILDES, and on phono-tx, who helped
me with getting phonetic fonts working properly in Word for Mac 2011. I am
now using the Open Source IPA Palette v2.1.1 made by Brian Hall. It is a
very functional, easy-to-learn IPA Input Method for Mac OS X 10.5 and
later, licensed under the GPL.

Others who are interested can download it from:

http://www.blugs.com/IPA/

Best wishes,
Caroline

Caroline Bowen PhD CPSP